Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stuffffff

So i decided to take a break from making my halloween costume:

to post some of my recent stuff I've been working on.  And for anyone who doesnt recognize this iconic image, its Ash (bruce campbell) from Army of Darkness. 
sketchbook



self portrait
China marker with scrafitto on bond paper 18x24"

Here are some linoleum cut prints from my book that I just finished for my illustration class.
They are all roughly 6x8" and are all two layer block prints with speedball ink on strathmore paper.

















"Lighting study 1"
Oil on canvas 18x24"





"Lighting study 2"
Oil on canvas

Sorry about the sideways images, I will try to repost them later.  But for anyone who is interested, you should be able to click the images and make them bigger, and then right click and save them to your computer... then obviously you can flip them.

I will try to post again soon if I have a free second...... happy halloween!

No comments: