Sunday, October 5, 2008

Limited Edition Vinyl Toy!

So I bought a blank vinyl toy today and customized it with acrylic paint.. I thought maybe I could pretend that I was a famous designer who would actually get paid to do something like this, but unfortunately, the only thing about this toy that is limited edition is that there is only one... and it's mine. Sorry.  I think it came out pretty cool though:
I am working on a pretty big acrylic "painting" for my drawing class which I am less than excited about, but some of the studies I did in class came out alright at least:

"Canal study"
Acrylic on cardboard 8x10"
"Down By the Bay!"
Acrylic on cardboard 8x12"

In other news, I just got back from a two hour hockey practice and I am exhausted.  But I did manage to break my stick for the first time in my life when I was taking a shot on net in a scrimmage.  So I am pretty proud of myself.  But now I have to buy a new stick which kind of sucks....
ouch.

No comments: